2014 Lagoon 39
Yacht price :
Owner's version 3 cabin, 2 heads with independent Stand Up Showers!
The vessel is in very good shape. The hulls are waxed and the decks are clean. There
are no leaks. The interior is clean with minor wear.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Day Dreamer
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 39 ft - 11.89 meter
- 38 ft 6 in - 11.73 meter
- 22 ft 4 in - 6.81 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft - 1.22 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 60 ft 8 in - 18.49 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 25739 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 29 (Individual), 58 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 53 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 79 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- 1200 watts of solar panels mounted on black powder coated aluminum frame attached to coach roof and 2 vertical SS 2" tubes over dinghy area. This provides good additional weather/sun protection. Roll down sun shade is at the rear of the frame.
- 2018 Bottom paint and sail drive service
- 2018 New West Marine refrigerator. I cut a vent in Lagoon's ref door which made a nice improvement to ref's performance.
- Added insulation to freezer box and increased venting for the compressor.
- Replaced the cabin fans with quiet Caframo fans
- Custom helm seat cushions
- 55 lbs Mantus anchor (I love this anchor!)
- An asymmetrical spinnaker and additional winches
- 2014 Flexboat Hypalon dinghy 10' 6" with 20hp Honda and Bimini top. Synthetic holly and teak flooring. Fits good on davits!
- New running rigging
- House water filtration system w/UV bacteria light
- Helm isinglass enclosure
- Isinglass panel in the cockpit, port side
- ACR SM-2 Buoy light attached to horseshoe throw
- Stern underwater lights
- Custom bait/fillet station
- 2-Saltwater washdowns, aft and forward
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Lagoon 39 fits between the essential Lagoon 380 and the 400 S2.
The Lagoon 39 filiation with the new Lagoon generation is apparent on first sight: vertical, bevelled bows, aft centered mast for sailing performance and ease of handling ... a strong character indeed!
- 29 hp Yanmar engines. Port 830hrs. Starboard 875hrs
- Raymarine ES 127 plotter, autopilot, 3-I70 instruments 2 topsides, 1 saloon
- Remote portable autopilot control
- VHF in saloon and remote at helm
- Pioneer CD, Aux, USB and tuner.
- 4 speakers
- Cushions are in very good condition.
- 12 man life raft certification is current
- 2000 watt inverter, 110v
- No generator
- 4-AC Units
- 2-79 gallon water tanks
- 3- 210ah AGM house batteries
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All Captains Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yachts International.